Both Casa Dolinda and Casa Gabriel are the same price per house:
|Date||Daily Rate |
(for short stays)
|Dec 1 - Mar 27||85€||600€||Off Peak|
|Mar 28 - Jun 5||115€||800€||Spring Rate|
|Jun 6 - Sep 11||185€||1300€||Summer Peak|
|Sep 12 - Nov 30||115€||800€||Fall Rate|
- A deposit of 50% is payable at the time of booking and the balance is due 4 weeks before coming to Yavanna.
- Payments are accepted via PayPal, or into a Portuguese bank account (in Euros).
- We hope you understand that it is a requirement of booking that you are fully insured. Please ensure that you are comprehensively covered against cancellation, sickness, injury, medical bills, losses, damage and all the usual holiday insurance risks.
- You should ensure that any cancellation costs or costs incurred through making changes to your booking should be covered by your travel insurance.
- All information on this web site is as accurate as we can possibly make it.
- Occasionally however, due to factors outside our control, some amenities and services may be temporarily unavailable. Regrettably, we do not accept liability for any events outside our control.
- You can arrive and leave on any day of the week and for any period over 7 nights during summer peak and 3 nights at other times.
- Check-in time is 4 PM and check-out time is 10 AM. There may be some flexibility during off peak times, please check with us if you need an early check-in or a late check-out.
- Please note that the swimming pool becomes warm enough for swimming around the beginning of April, and closes around the middle of October, but this is weather dependent.
- Yavanna is available at any time for corporate or group use. We provide all-inclusive management breaks and retreats, a conference room facilities, etc. in beautiful and creative surroundings.
- We are about one hour from Porto airport. Car hire is easily arranged or transfers can be provided at an additional charge.